We’re looking for contract digital strategists to support the Burness Digital Strategy team in early 2023. We expect to have projects with up to 20 hours/week of work on a variety of projects including:
- Leading digital audits and assessments and drafting digital strategic plans based on findings
- Drafting and posting engaging, informative, thumb-stopping social content
- Conducting online research, e.g., social listening or link tracking
- Drafting comprehensive and one-off digital analytics reports
- Setting strategy for a creative product, e.g., made-for-social video or digital advertising campaign
- Producing creative or digital content when it fits with interests/skills, e.g., editing video clips for social, creating graphics, drafting ad copy, sourcing photos
- Managing advertising campaigns, from strategy to implementation to reporting (with assistance from our in-house ads setup and optimization team)
- Managing email campaigns, from strategy to content drafting/reviewing to reporting
- Managing website projects, from strategy to development to quality assurance to launch
- Creating project timelines and communicating those timelines to internal teams and clients
The ideal partners in this role have experience creating digital communications strategies and content on an array of public interest topics, including: climate change, agriculture, public health, health equity, health care policy, housing policy, maternal health, poverty, and numerous other social justice topics.
We’ll reach out to a set of candidates to schedule a conversation about the work that’s available, your own availability and skills, and more. Hourly rate is commensurate with experience.
Send your resume, a short note why you think this is the job for you, and examples of relevant digital strategy and content work to email@example.com