Children’s Health Communications Associate
We seek candidates with 7-10 years of experience in public relations strategic communications.
You are a good fit for this position if you can:
- Write and edit compelling press releases, op-eds, fact sheets, policy briefs, blog posts and other short form products
- Build strong digital strategies into all communication to reach key audiences and drive story uptake
- Synthesize and translate complicated material into clear and simple language
- Make crisp, succinct and interesting presentations to clients, media and others
- Develop multi-faceted communications plans and work with a team to implement them
- Create and maintain solid relationships with press contacts and successfully place stories
Burness is a mission-driven communications firm committed to helping nonprofits advance social change worldwide. Since our founding more than 30 years ago, we’ve worked with more than 600 nonprofits in the US and around the world.
Burness offers a
competitive salary and benefits package. Send resume, writing samples,
and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.