At Burness, we promote ideas that inspire and drive social change worldwide. We are looking for a Senior Digital Coordinator with a background in digital content strategy and production and an interest in telling stories to promote both our company and our clients’ work to join our team.
In the past three decades we have worked with more than 600 nonprofits here in America and around the world. Our partners are changemakers in spaces like health, science, education, social policy, agriculture and forestry, global development and more.
The person in this role will spend half their time conceptualizing, project managing, and creating content online and offline for Burness’ marketing efforts and half their time working with our world-changing partners both domestically and globally.
You are a great fit for this role if you are able to:
- Create engaging, shareable, short and long form content and campaign concepts that motivate, inspire, educate, and/or inform, across a wide variety of digital platforms. Your content should always take into consideration the nuances and needs for each platform as well as the always-changing trends of digital content.
- Think creatively and strategically about ways to further the company’s mission, the work of our partners and social justice causes through various online and offline channels. You should be able to translate the work Burness does in language that is accessible to people of all educational backgrounds. We need our clients’ research, data and policy actions to be converted into content that engages people online and offline.
- Ensure quality control and consistency on final products through attention to detail, thoughtful planning and project management, and knowing when to ask for help and how to problem-solve independently.
- Work collaboratively with team members, clients and outside vendors who have a variety of project management and communication styles.
- Juggle multiple pressing needs throughout the day using time management and prioritization strategies to ensure you never miss deadlines.
- Experience with at least some of the following needed: Sprout Social, Facebook Ads Manager, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Mailchimp, Canva, data visualization and basic HTML
The ideal candidate has 2-3 years of professional experience in digital content creation and marketing efforts. Excellent writing and project management skills and attention to detail are requirements for this position. Previous agency experience is a plus.
You should already think of yourself as a content creator with digital skills and not shy from taking on a wide array of work tasks, from writing and campaign concept pitching to event promotion and analytical reporting on a digital campaign.
This role will report to staff on the Digital Strategy team at Burness. Burness offers an extensive benefits package, competitive pay and an overall great place to work.
Send resume, a short note why you think this is the job for you, and examples of relevant digital content marketing work to email@example.com.